El Dr. Funkenberry dice...

Iniciado por Shockadelica, 13 Agosto 2009, 11:45:08

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

tatocorcu

Life is just a party, and parties weren't meant to last...

bobby_z

En Facebook:

Canada, are u ready 4 PRINCE??? Afterparty tickets are about to go on sale in a couple of hours!!! There will be a promo. The first 50 tickets will be $60 and and then up from there......#welcome2canada #extraloveable

Spooky Electric

El último post de Shelby J en su muro de fB

http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2011/11/23/maceo-parker-to-join-prince-the-npg-in-canada/#.Ts2CZeixwxo.facebook

NOV
Maceo Parker To Join Prince & The NPG In Canada!

NPG Photo: NPG Records 2011
We just got this photo in our inbox along with the info that the legendary Maceo Parker will be joining Prince & The NPG in the Welcome 2 Canada Tour!

The first show kicks off this weekend and you can get your tickets via Live Nation.

Here are the tour dates below:

11/25/11 – Air Canada Centre – Toronto, ON
11/26/11 – Air Canada Centre – Toronto, ON
11/30/11 – Halifax Metro Centre – Halifax, NS
12/02/11 – Bell Centre – Montreal, QB
12/03/11 – Scotiabank Place – Ottawa, ON
12/05/11 – John Labatt Centre – London, ON
12/08/11 – MTS Centre – Winnipeg, MB
12/11/11 – Credit Union Centre – Saskatoon, SK
12/13/11 – Rexall Place – Edmonton, AB
12/16/11 – Rogers Arena – Vancouver, BC
12/17/11 – Save on Foods Memorial Centre – Victoria, BC

With Maceo now in the mix, it is going to be even more funky, if that is possible.-DocFB

Diagnosis:  Pass The Peas...along with the stuffing n mashed potatoes!!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

... le estoy pillando el puntillo a 'ExtraLoveable 2011',   me la he puesto de tono en el móvil. :cool4: :cool3: :cool2: :cool:

mecky

U + me, what a ride

Shockadelica

Oh baby, I really like your look
When U lay your eyes on me, U know I'm hooked
I'm waiting 2 feel your touch
Your body, your mind, and soul...
Is that 2 much?

Blue And Red

¡Menuda cara tienen los de Purple music!, 33 € de gastos de envio + 6€ del single en CD, hasta que no este en amazon o Ebay por un precio razonable no lo compro

Scandalous

Pa mi que esto de las nominaciones y los premios va para quien pague más :deal2:

holyriver

ke se deje de gilipolleces y sake un nuevo disco

mecky

U + me, what a ride

mecky

¿Disco nuevo?  ::)

http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2012/03/08/new-andy-allo-featuring-prince-coming-soon-listen-now-to-people-pleaser/
http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2012/03/08/new-prince-protege-andy-allo-sumthin-funky-comin/allo/

New Prince protegé Andy Allo is letting it be known that "Sumthin' FUNKY comin' this WEEK!" and wanting to know if we are ready. Answer? Funk yea!
Andy took to her Twitter page today to ask that question. Click the photo above for the full image.
It has not even been a year since we saw Andy Allo perform with Prince at the Troubadour show in Los Angeles, a gig that L.A. Weekly named the concert of the year. Prince did 2 shows that night. The first show, Andy Allo performed "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye. The second show, Andy performed "Wait In Vain" by Bob Marley with Prince providing background vocals. That is the moment we became a fan of Andy Allo.

We unfortunately did not see Andy perform with Prince at any of his remaining L.A. Forum residence shows, but he took Andy on the road with him to Europe and to Canada last year, where she became a member of his band, The New Power Generation.
We have heard rumors that Andy has recorded new material with Prince recently. During the European tour, she posted songs on her Facebook Fan Page that appeared to be recorded with Prince including covers of his songs "Guitar", "We Can Funk" (rechristened "Oui Can Luv") and a cover of "Love Is A Losing Game" by Amy Winehouse.
We don't know yet exactly what "FUNKY" thing Andy is bringing but color us purple and very interested.-DocFB

U + me, what a ride

bobgeorge

^ si, de Andy Allo, sale en verano y tiene 3 canciones escritas por Prince y Andy y 6 escritas por ella solita

mecky

U + me, what a ride

mecky

U + me, what a ride

cesary

Ya iba siendo hora que nuestra querida Mayte sacase rédito de su divorcio con nuestro amigo,ya tardaba.

mecky

U + me, what a ride

Chuck Romerales

El Sr. Funkenberry ha compartido, en agradecimiento a sus seguidores, una versión con un sonido perfecto (por la foto, parece que tiene una copia del máster original) de la versión íntegra de casi 12 minutos del célebre tema 'The Dance Electric', que dió a André Cymone. La pena es que es la versión cantada por André y no la original de Prince que circula por ahí con un sonido horrendo, pero (como decimos en España) 'a caballo regalado, no le mires el diente' ;D

http://soundcloud.com/drfunkenberry/the-dance-electric-12-extended
Me subí a la rejaaaa

cat

El Dr. Funkenberry ha compartido este video de uno de los conciertos que dió Prince en 2007 en Las Vegas, y en el que Openbook y yo tuvimos la suerte de estar presentes  ;)

Prince at the Rio in Las Vegas

¿estará todo el concierto con esta calidad?  :2thumbsup:

wembley

"Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine, FUNKY music does the same 2 my brain and I'm high, so high"